Bear and bull market
₹99.00 for a limited time only
*By purchasing you agree to the Terms & Conditions
About The Book
Candlestick Patterns And Chart Patterns Pdf Available
The updated edition to one of the most popular books on technical analysis
Stunning Candlestick Patterns And Chart Patterns!
Take Your First Step Towards Becoming an Independent Trader
Using This Pdf you can learn the right strategies!
Candlestick charting and analysis is one of the most profitable yet underutilized ways to trade the market. Signals created by this unique method of technical analysis-represented in the form of graphic “candlestick” formations-identify the immediate direction and effects of investor sentiment through price movements, allowing traders to profit by spotting trend reversals before other investors. This updated version of Profitable Candlestick Trading: Pinpointing Market Opportunities to Maximize Profits makes learning the method fast and easy by introducing specific patterns, as well as the psychology behind them. The book
- Details the most valuable aspect of technical analysis-reversal patterns-as well as reversal signals, including the Doji, the Hammer, the Hanging Man, Engulfing Patterns, and Dark Cloud Cover
- Explains continuation patterns and explores how they can help with the decision-making process during various trading periods
- Reveals how to find trading situations that have the maximum potential for profitability, the highest probability of success, and the least amount of risk
Learn how to quickly search, view, and profit with candlestick formations with Profitable Candlestick Trading.
This famous Duo, seen in several viral videos across Instagram, will help you recognise the trends and patterns you are likely to encounter in your trading career, as well as log your trades accordingly. Included in this bundle: – Candlestick Patterns – Pocket-sized A6 Candlestick Pattern Book. Inside are 28 pages depicting and describing single, double and triple candlestick patterns. – Chart Patterns – Pocket-sized A6 Chart Pattern Book. Inside are 24 pages depicting and describingchart trends & patterns you are likely to encounter on your trading journey.
35 Types of Candlestick Patterns:
The candlestick patterns can be divided into:
- Continuation Patterns
- Bullish Reversal Patterns
- Bearish Reversal Patterns
Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi
John Doe on Code of art.